Comment on page
How "Add to Home screen" / "PWA " works?
Progressive Web Apps(PWA) use modern web capabilities to deliver an app-like user experience. They evolve from pages in browser tabs to immersive, top-level apps, maintaining the web's low friction at every moment.
QrexOrder is a Progressive Web Application (PWA).
When a user loads up your website for the first time, they get a "Add to Home screen" popup on their screen. This popup is automatically shown when the browser detects that the website is a PWA
This automatic popup can not be shown again if it is not clicked or ignored. It is also shown only once after 10-15 seconds of user interactivity on the first load of the website. If the user misses clicking the popup or ignores it, later then can click on the three dots button
on the top-right corner of chrome browser and click "Add to Home screen"
- 1.Make sure that you have cleared the browsing data.
- 2.Visit the website that you have installed PWA Note: Currently like as on Chrome for Android and other browsers on Android, there’s no inbuilt prompt to show Add to Homescreen for iOS devices. Due to that reason you need to manually add the PWA to your Homescreen.
- 3.Tap the Share button (at the browser options)
- 4.From the options tap the Add to Homescreen option, you can notice an icon of the website or screenshot of website added to your devices Homescreen instantly
- 5.Tap the icon from Homescreen, then the Progressive Web App of your website will be loaded.
- 6.You cannot see the Splash Screen with icon and background color which you set upon Manifest right now, as both are not supported upon iOS.
- 7.Upon PWA navigate via some of the web pages you like, after that disconnect the internet on your iOS device and close the web app
- 8.After that tap the web app icon again, you can notice that all the pages which you viewed earlier during online can be viewed and all the pages that you haven’t viewed will showed by an Offline page that you set upon the service worker.
Admin > settings > preferenceTurn on PWA
- 2.Click PWA From right sidebar and set you information. Make sure PWA in activated
Click PWA From right sidebar and set you information. Make sure PWA in activated
From Mobile version