Update From an Older Version
Make a backup of your database and files before updating.
All customizations will lose after the update.
PHP version Must be above >= 7.2 and <7.4
- 1.Download the zip file from CodeCanyon and extract in your pc/laptop
- 2.Upload the
update_version.zipzip file inside the extract folder to your server into the previous MOP installation directory.
- 1.Extract the update_version zip file on your server.
- 4.After successful extraction, Goto your site and login as admin and wait for the update wizard and follow the instruction.
- 5.After the successful update, you will be automatically logged in to the Admin Dashboard.
- 6.DONE! Now you can visit the homepage of your website.
In this video, the main_file.zip is the latest version downloaded file from the Codecanyon